10 FUN THINGS TO DO...

Notifications
Clear all

10 FUN THINGS TO DO IN A CHICAGO WEEKEND TRIP!

jocahat182
Topic starter
(@jocahat182)

Assuming you are visiting things to do in chicago(that would be fledglings to us frogs) you will be amazed by every one of the pleasant things the Windy City brings to the table. From high rises to sea shores and stops to top notch historical centers, intuitive workmanship displays and shopping, Chicago can keep your froglets jumping for a really long time. Here are a portion of our top activities in Chicago with kids.If you’re looking for some fun things to do in Chicago with kids, I’ve got some great ideas for you! Chicago is a wonderful family-friendly destination with so many museums, parks, and fun activities it’s hard to know where to start! Having grown up in Southeastern Wisconsin, just over an hour drive from the Windy City, I spent many weekends exploring this beautiful city on Lake Michigan. Recently we took our 4 kids to Chicago to do some of the “touristy” things we had never done before, and we had an absolute blast! The only thing I would have changed is adding an extra day to fit in more activities, because we only stayed one night and had too much packed into our time there.This post will share what to do in Chicago with kids to help you plan your next Chicago family vacation!

Share:
Menu