All is not well in world academia. Hundreds of thousands of students across the globe would instead take homework helper than solve sums independently. While, in their hearts, everyone wishes to top their class in math, but nobody is willing to put in the effort to become better.
One needs to realize that the so called ‘math whiz,’ who can solve any problem with uncanny speed and accuracy, did not become a pro math solver in a day or buy homework help all the time. The road to becoming a mathematics expert is not easy. It takes patience, hard work, intellect, presence of mind, and loads and loads of practice. And, at the same time, there is an array of tips and tricks that can help you solve sums quickly & accurately. Get arts homework help in UK.
So, here are some math shortcut techniques used by experts all over.
- Multiplying large numbers
To quickly multiply two double-digit numbers, use their distance from 100 for simplification:
- Subtract each number from 100.
- Add the values.
- Subtract 100 from the sum gives the first part of the product.
- Multiplying the digits from Step 1 provides the second part of the product.
- Simple division shortcuts
Here are some easy to remember division shortcuts that can be a get assignment help in dire times:
- Divisible by 2 if the last digit is a multiple of 2
- Divisible by three if the sum of digits is divisible by 3
- Divisible by 4 if last two digits are divisible by 4
- Divisible by five if the last digit is 0 or 5
- Divisible by 6 is divisible by both 2 and 3
- Divisible by nine if the sum of all the digits is divisible by 9
- Divisible by 10 if the number ends in a 0
- Divisible by 12 if the rules for divisibility by 3 and 4 apply.
- Finding squares of a number with ease
Follow this easy trick to find the square of any number. Get English homework help in UK.
- Choose a base close to the number whose square is to be found.
- Find the difference between the number and the base.
- Add the difference with the number.
- Multiply the resultant sum with the base.
- Add the product of the square of the difference with the result of step 4 to obtain the squared product.
Remember, practice makes perfect, and the only way to become a math whiz is by adequately understanding a solution process & practicing more and more. Keep solving problems from different books and of varying difficulty levels, and you will no longer need to buy homework solution in physics or worry, ” You can take help to do your math homework!”
If you require any urgent assistance, always avail of the services of a reputed writing service capable of offering quality math homework, physics homework help online, MATLAB homework help, etc.